INFECTION CONTROL PRACTICES
At Everest Dental we are committed to the safety of our patients and staff below is a list of practices performed in this office to ensure your safety:
- All clinicians in face masks, gloves, and clinical attire.
- Office air filtered & purified using UV light purification between patients.
- Operatory surfaces & fixed equipment high level disinfected after each patient.
- All instruments heat-pressure sterilized.
- All staff members will be checked daily for any signs of infections including daily monitoring of temperature.
- NEW PROCEDURE— Patients are required to use masks when coming to the office. Upon arrival, patients are required to fill out a health questionnaire. Patient temperatures are recorded, and patients are required to wait in their car after being checked in to prevent gatherings in the lobby.
- Patients will be required to rinse with antimicrobial mouthwash for 1 minute prior to dental procedures to minimize the risk of infection in saliva.
- All patient forms are available on our website for download so they don’t have to fill it out in the lobby.
- Commonly touched surfaces (door handles, light switches, toilet handles, water faucet controls, pens, clipboards, arms of chairs, etc.) high level disinfected throughout the practice day.
- Our dental treatment water is specially monitored to make sure it is pure.